Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Love Poem

For My Dear Husband,

I never thought that I could love someone

As much as I love you

You have given my life meaning

You have made my dreams come true



I was young and careless

When you stepped into my life

Then my life was meaningful

When I became your wife



Twenty years later

The love we had has grown

My soul you have obtained

My heart you truely own



I love you more and more each day

Your always in my heart

I pray each night, nothing

Will ever tear us apart

4 comments:

  1. The romantic love we feel toward the opposite sex is probably one extra help from God to bring you together, but that's it. All the rest of it, the true love, is the test. See the link below for more info.


    #romantic
    www.ufgop.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading your article is such a privilege. It does inspire me, I hope that you can share more positive thoughts. Visit my site too. The link is posted below.

    n8fan.net

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. This very good myanmar love story.
    Ilikes
    Is grats

    ReplyDelete
  4. This very good myanmar love story.
    Ilikes
    Is grats

    ReplyDelete